Sunday, May 23, 2010

How to resolve problem with the MSN email server blocking all e-mails I send from Yahoo mail?

Whenever I try to send an e-mail to someone with an MSN email account, the Yahoo email server says that MSN rejected the e-mail. MSN seems to think that Yahoo generates too much spam. How do I get Yahoo to fix this?








-----Original Message-----


From: MAILER-DAEMON@yahoo.com [mailto:MAILER-DAEMON@yahoo.com]


Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2007 9:14 PM


Subject: failure notice





Hi. This is the qmail-send program at yahoo.com.


I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.


This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.





%26lt;somebody@msn.com%26gt;:


Connected to 65.54.244.104 but sender was rejected.


Remote host said: 550 Your e-mail was rejected for policy reasons on this gateway. Reasons for rejection may be related to content such as obscene language, graphics, or spam-like characteristics (or) other reputation problems.

How to resolve problem with the MSN email server blocking all e-mails I send from Yahoo mail?
It's not MSN blocking your e-mail, it's yahoo not wanting to send it due to content,or the address you're sending it to does not exist.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive