Sunday, May 23, 2010

Dummy Outgoing Email server?

I use microsoft outlook on my laptop, and whenever I'm on campus I set it up so that there is an seperate email account because if I want to send an email, I have to send through the school server.





I'll map it out to make it clearer:





1a. At Home POP3 Server


1b. At Home SMTP Server


2a. At School POP3 Server


2b. __?___?___?___?____





I'm looking for a dummy server that I can use to just hoodwink outlook rather than actually opening up an email account so that it'll send a receive without problem.





Thanks.

Dummy Outgoing Email server?
try this one i've used it before b/c it was my old account on this one


smtp.longlines.com


RAY
Reply:It'll cost you mate!! You won't get a free smtp server,.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive