Sunday, May 23, 2010

Email Server Question: Not getting All Email?

THIS IS NOT RELATED TO YAHOO's Email Service but my ISP's Mail Server.


My ISP provider says that my incoming email from a friend and a relative, is not being blocked. However some of their emails never make it to me. AND some of my email never makes it to them.





Their ISP providers say no one is being blocked or filtered on their end either. If non of them are lying - what the heck is happening to those emails? For the record - neither my friend or relative send SPAM and neither do I.





[ First knuckle head that answers "I dont know" gets reported. Im sick and tired of idiots who have nothing else to say but those 3 words and call that an answer]

Email Server Question: Not getting All Email?
Have you tried "system restore"/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive